We offer a thorough Pre-Purchase Inspection service. The inspection takes 60-90 minutes and is primarily a thorough visual inspection of all of the vehicle's major components. It takes all of the guesswork out of an out of state purchase.
We are glad to personalize the inspection to address your particular concerns. These are just a few of the things we look for:
- Body - rust, panel fit, poor bodywork
- Paint - quality, blemishes, finish
- Chrome - pits, cracks, dents
- Weatherstripping - dry, missing
- Interior - quality, cleanliness
- Engine - cold start, unusual sounds or smoking, leaks, oil condition, number matching
- Transmission - slippage, delay, linkage, leaks
- Suspension - bushings, abnormal tire wear, wheel camber
- Cooling - overheating, leaks
- Brakes - pedal fade, straight stop
- Exhaust - rust, leaks
- Electrical - test all electrical components
- Wheels - curb rash
- Tires - dry rot, uneven wear
- VIN & documentation verification
With the owner's permission, we will drive the car to get a feel for its mechanical condition and listen for any unusual sounds. Most important, we take 40-60 photos of the entire vehicle inside and out. Specific photos will be taken of any noted problem areas. Video is also available at an additional cost.
We know your anxious, that's why our inspector will call you immediately following the inspection to discuss the vehicle's condition. Photos will be emailed within 24 hours. Video will be privately posted to YouTube within 24 hours. The final printed report is finished within 5-7 working days.
$349.00 addtitional charges apply for addresses outside the Las Vegas & Henderson city limits
$25.00 video circling exterior, interior and of engine running